Chef Paul Lombardi
Fillete di Dentice Rosso Alla Mediterraneo
2 – 6 to 8 oz Filet of Red Snapper
1 – 8oz package of baby spinach
2-3oz garbanzo beans
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 cloves garlic
Fresh herbs: basil, Italian parsley, rosemary, thyme (Add herbs to your liking)
Fresh ground black pepper
Kalamata olives (optional)
6 – small red potatoes
4 – roma tomatoes (diced)
8oz seafood or clam stock
- Place potatoes in pan. Add salt/pepper, oil & garlic. Roast at 325 for 40-45mins or until soft. Add a pinch of rosemary during the last five minutes.
- In a sauté pan, add 1oz extra virgin olive oil and 1-2 cloves of sliced or smashed garlic. Brown garlic, then turn off and add 2oz water and spinach and cover. Steam until wilted, season with salt and pepper to taste. Add Garbanzo beans and set aside (re-heat for 1-2 minutes before serving.)
- Place snapper filets on baking sheet; drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle 1 clove of diced garlic on top of fish. Add 2-4oz of seafood or clam stock. Bake at 450 for 6-8 minutes or until done (individual ovens may differ).
- In sauté pan, add 1oz extra virgin olive oil and 1-2 cloves of sliced or smashed garlic. Brown garlic, turn off, add diced tomatoes, sauté for 1 minute, add 1-2oz white wine, 1-2oz of seafood or clam stock, cook 2 minutes and add salt, pepper, basil, oregano, parsley to taste, add sliced kalamata olives, capers (set aside).
- Re-heat spinach and place on plate. Place red snapper filets over spinach, spoon sautéed tomatoes over filets. Place roasted potatoes on side and garnish with remaining herbs to your liking and serve.
104 West Sand Lake Rd. Route 150 • Wynantskill • 283.0202 • www.paololombardis.com